New Super Mario Out-takes New Super Mario Out-takes

Mario has failed one time 2 many.

Cosby mode unlocked. KILL YO ASS!!!! lol

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

ummm....

after summer vacation, i want at least three more after episode 8. awesome intro

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Awesome, but it has some flaws.

First off, Luigi does not know Chaos Control. Second, he was turned to stone. (Maybe that's why the koopa was called Basilisx [Harry Potter]) And Third, isn't Luigi a chicken? That aside, I like the graphics, the wii was a little out of line, but it made it funny. I know u r l8 getting episode nine, but I am just too anxious since I just started watching last week. I do like the previous episode, but i only like the fire sonic. (DON'T TAKE THIS MESSAGE AS "A CRITICAL HIT!".)

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

I hate the endings...

y do u make everyone wait for the next episode before letting us find out what happens? I started on this during this weekend and found 8 thrilling episodes, but y do u do this 2 us? y not just make one big movie 4 us so we don't have 2 wait 4 the episodes? by the way, awesome movie. I FINALLY GOT 2 C FIRE SONIC!!!!! AWESOME GRAPHICS 4 THE CHANGES IN SONIC FIRST THERES SONIC THEN STAR SONIC, NOW FIRE RED SONIC, YELLOW EYES!!!!! This was awesome while i got 2 c it the 1st time, but next time, plz make a movie out of it.

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

awesome

especially the ending: "FREE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!"

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

RETARDS

funny, the ending is just FUCK'D UP cuz i wanted 2 c something sexy.

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

LMAO

Perfect 10 cuz the artist smokes dope creating dis movie; the little bro is a baby like always and mario is just a dumbass. (DUMBASS MARIO) Luigi's training paid off...I think. The worst part of the movie is that there ain't no dumbass luigi 2. Just ends with luigi jumping.

i'
the end

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

Won't load now.

I hate the loading game. Any way u can get it 2 load? Cuz the worst part about a movie is the loading. I give it 7 stars cuz i LMAO 4 dis vid.